Was the Prophet peace be upon him illiterate Oou_ou10

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم، إذا كانت هذه زيارتك الأولى للمنتدى، فيرجى التكرم
بالتسجيل
منتديات بروف فياض
Was the Prophet peace be upon him illiterate Oou_ou10

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم، إذا كانت هذه زيارتك الأولى للمنتدى، فيرجى التكرم
بالتسجيل
منتديات بروف فياض
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةمجلةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Was the Prophet peace be upon him illiterate

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
محمد فياض
المدير العام
المدير العام
محمد فياض

المشاركات : 2169
التقييم : 6
النشاط : 5061
سجل فى : 26/05/2009

أوسمة العضو : وسام التميز
Was the Prophet peace be upon him illiterate Avatar10

Was the Prophet peace be upon him illiterate Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Was the Prophet peace be upon him illiterate   Was the Prophet peace be upon him illiterate I_icon_minitimeالخميس أبريل 22, 2010 12:41 am

Written by :DR/ Fuad Azzam

Was the Prophet peace be upon him really illiterate here I have to clarify the matter.
And what is needed to meet the author it must identify the elements of the question; because the question is a report ordered, and this report is based on the arguments appear from the wording of the question? What is the command decision and Evidences as contained in the question?
Command decision when fluid: is that the Prophet peace be upon him was not illiterate
The first argument: that peace be upon him how the human teacher is illiterate?
The second argument: that if illiterate, have been able to control clerks revelation and it can be leaked to the distortion of the Koran.
First: The first argument, a discussion that peace be upon him how the human teacher is illiterate?
Seen in the question to find that it contains a fallacy is the ambiguity in the terms ((a teacher of human)) What do you mean exactly? Do you mean the human teacher to read and write? If it meant that the media had the right to objection; How can there be to know people to read and write can not read and write.
But the Prophet peace be upon him was not sent to teach people to read and write - although it is the best and mastery of foreign languages was the prophet Zaid ibn Thabit to learn the language of the Jews because it does not save the book - did not affect that, peace be upon him advising one in his youth and in his youth in his old age already like this if happened to hidden forever, and has taken care of Muslim historians all accurate and dignified in his life, peace be upon him even described Hesa his shoes and straps, shoe-Sharif would they ignore this important event in his life, peace be upon him, if it exist? Did they mention the silent teachers if they exist? They have pointed out the name of the midwife was received from his mother's womb and the name of the guaranteed after his father and his mother, ... But Sir books have passed completely male teachers, what does this mean??? Do they know that the questioner will ask Dr. Muhammad Ali 1431-2010 so they hide these names?? !!!!
If you know the nature of the miracle that supported them to show you that illiteracy in the right blessings of Allah be upon him and a wire was the need to demonstrate sincerity.
Every prophet of the prophets supporters miracles the miracle is not his, for example, the book of Moses, peace be upon him Torah The miracle is the stick and the hand, and a book of Jesus peace be upon him was the Bible and the miracle healing of the sick and raising the dead, God willing, miracle here is something the book something else and will not affect the fact that two of the Prophet its distinguished readers writers something Miracles The Apostle ring peace be upon him was the miracle is a book that has persistently eluded the Arabs, and challenged them by anything like with the speech of their terms and improve their other, if the prophet to read and write as alleged think why not be an avid reader and intellectual encyclopaedic and deep thinker Did the first two methods and others and then excelled this book?!
The university professor, if A in his field book surpassed by the previous and contemporary as it had in it a miracle because this is something expected of him based on potential but if rates of man my mother this book to himself and allegedly knowing everything in it, and tested in this and supremely successful no one has emulated have been a miracle.
So, wants the will of God that the Messenger may be illiterate, because the miracle that defied and challenged by now and will defy to the end of time required and required; Illiteracy of honor at the right teacher human peace be upon him their religion, not a fault snaps in his place Muneef so surprised by our saying how the human teacher is illiterate?
The correct wording of the question: Why was the Apostle who descended upon this miraculous Quran is illiterate? The answer is listed above.
Another matter is that, peace be upon him if the reader clerk gave the possibility to have a look at religious cultures available in his time and the fact that their call for new, and if so, to quiet his enemies to challenge the prophethood, but if you considered all of these and detail to the accusations and found them having read the previous books and taken them, have accused him of witchcraft and fortune-telling and insanity and that he receives the Quran by Abdul turkey does not improve the modern Arabic already!!! Lord God to them in all of this, the witness that none of these accusations that he read books and take it or affected by, You see if there was any suspicion that they're the tongues of the infidels acquiesces to mention the tongues of the Jews in the city and those who did not leave the way of information or military However, in the fight against Islam and they have made?.
Is not this another proof of the meaning ((Allah revealed to you the Book and wisdom, and know what were not learning and the virtue of God's great you)) (women: from verse 113) which means the only or the teacher is God Almighty
A second argument is that, if illiterate, have been able to control clerks revelation and it can leak to the distortion of the Koran.
This assumption casts of meanings, including blurry that God has all the prophet in the Quran and did not ensure a review is saved to convey the message that the miracle of the finale, and so he should be alive to do Ijazha time!! Did not ((I mentioned we went to him and I guard)) (stone: 9)
Did not Allah to His Prophet peace be upon him ((Do not move your tongue to hasten it that we have collected and Koran) (Resurrection, 16, 17) and the fact that Allaah has guaranteed to save it does not require that makes the Prophet reader writer to oversee the Revelation, even if liquid was smart he would have said to write the revelation of himself and not leave it for clerks That claimed in the documentation, but God Almighty section means so much of the mind, to judge for itself the fact that this liquid has admitted that the revelation was written was by clerks of ad hoc did not participate prophet who called the liquid has to read and write in writing because it recognized that it was bad luck and good luck writer and ask him why he did not write himself, as long as he can in Zaamk? not a convincing answer, but he was not able to do so.
The shadows faded to this question, it calls into question the prophet and the revelation of the clerks complained about not question the meaning of these writers is safe, did not need a prophet to reveal the forgery reader Oooktaehm?
Unfortunately for the questioner to write were not the only way to save the Koran, such as the Torah and the Bible, but the Koran Save to by writing to facilitate God save the Muslims is preserved in the breasts before the lines of Prophet taught him a verse verse Athanasius kept a large number of them and worship in their prayers and readings at night and this is a security guard II of the Koran if error occurred in writing to any of the peacekeepers A. Rudd, a debugger, but it did not happen.
Authorization process of the Holy Quran, did not require that the Prophet Muhammad, writer, reader, because Allaah has guaranteed to save it first and it pleased the Almighty made him a male preserved in the breasts and the second is that Allaah saved in the lines III.
After I do not want digression I hope to be in that's enough I ask my brothers customers not to raise a lot of these questions because the trend of defense in writing forces me to write on a specific theme imposed on the time wasted and consumed in an effort could be directed to the topics more useful would be better than the defense of false suspicions know in advance.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Prophet peace be upon him in the Holy Quran
» Secrets of the chamber Prophet Muhammad from the inside
» The wisdom of the multiplicity of his marriage peace be upon him
» Are colorful wives peace be upon him to lust?
» A complete description of our Lord the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات بروف فياض :: (¯`°•.¸¯`°•. المنتديات الإسلامية .•°`¯¸.•°`¯) :: Forum of Islamic culture-
انتقل الى:  
المواضيع الأخيرة
» مفتاح تفعيل windows 7 ultimate n activation النسخة الاوروبية
Was the Prophet peace be upon him illiterate I_icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 15, 2020 8:57 pm من طرف safy990

» تحميل ويندوز سفن 64 بايت كاملة ألية تورينت win 7 64 bite torrent
Was the Prophet peace be upon him illiterate I_icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 15, 2020 8:53 pm من طرف safy990

» تحميل برنامج QuickBooks كويك بوكس كامل بالسيريال روابط سريعة على الميديا فاير
Was the Prophet peace be upon him illiterate I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء سبتمبر 23, 2020 12:24 pm من طرف nany4mg

» الدولية كلين للتنظيف الشامل بجدة - 0555665145
Was the Prophet peace be upon him illiterate I_icon_minitimeالخميس أبريل 12, 2018 9:57 pm من طرف alrafay

» نظف خزانك وحافظ على نقاء المياه
Was the Prophet peace be upon him illiterate I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أبريل 03, 2018 2:30 am من طرف احمدالسيد299

» تحلية مياه البحر المالح
Was the Prophet peace be upon him illiterate I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أبريل 03, 2018 2:27 am من طرف احمدالسيد299

» تعقيم وتنظيف خزانات المياه يحافظ على الماء نقيا فترة طويلة
Was the Prophet peace be upon him illiterate I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أبريل 03, 2018 1:51 am من طرف احمدالسيد299

» الدولية كلين للتنظيف الشامل بجدة - 0555665145
Was the Prophet peace be upon him illiterate I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 28, 2018 5:12 pm من طرف alrafay

» الدولية كلين لعزل الخزانات بجدة -0555665145
Was the Prophet peace be upon him illiterate I_icon_minitimeالجمعة فبراير 09, 2018 1:10 am من طرف alrafay

» شركة تنظيف شقق بجدة-0555665145
Was the Prophet peace be upon him illiterate I_icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 22, 2018 6:36 pm من طرف alrafay

Copyright © proffayad.yoo7.com 2008-2009. All rights reserved
Home of Exclusive
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لمنتديات بروف فياض
2009-2010

free counters