منتديات بروف فياض
A complete description of our Lord the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him Oou_ou10

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم، إذا كانت هذه زيارتك الأولى للمنتدى، فيرجى التكرم
بالتسجيل
منتديات بروف فياض
A complete description of our Lord the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him Oou_ou10

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم، إذا كانت هذه زيارتك الأولى للمنتدى، فيرجى التكرم
بالتسجيل
منتديات بروف فياض
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةمجلةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

A complete description of our Lord the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
محمد فياض
المدير العام
المدير العام
محمد فياض

المشاركات : 2169
التقييم : 6
النشاط : 5061
سجل فى : 26/05/2009

أوسمة العضو : وسام التميز
A complete description of our Lord the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him Avatar10

A complete description of our Lord the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: A complete description of our Lord the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him   A complete description of our Lord the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him I_icon_minitimeالإثنين مارس 15, 2010 12:05 am

Written by Shaykh / Yossery Azzam

Description of the Temple of Umm Alkhozaip:
May Allaah says, describing her beloved husband, when their Boukimitha immigrants: apparent brightness, shining face, good manners, not tired Tgelp (ie, the magnitude of the body), and was visited by Assalp (ie, microcephaly), a handsome subdivision (ie Hassan Jamil), in Dj eyes (ie, dark eye), Ochwerh Otef (ie, in Jaffna, hair length), and Sahl voice (ie voice hoarseness and roughness), and brighten up the neck (any length), Ahwar, Oekhal, Ozj (ie, thin eyebrows in length) , horny, very dark hair, if you gaze dignified silence, and spoke gaze pomp, beautiful people and Obhahm from afar, and, best of Ohalahm recently, sweet logic, Fadl, bandits, and Heather (ie, not just the middle and not much), then a systems beads Ithdrn, just four, the intrusiveness of the palace and appointed Chnwh of length, between the branch Gsnin, he see the three sight, and is best in some, his companions Ihvon it, Imaqal listened to him, and if ordered his command to take action to, Mahfoud (ie, served by his companions and are quick to obey Him) , Mhacod (ie, meet the people), not surly or disproved (ie, do not mind riding one). (Zaad: 2 / 54)

Description of the Prophet Ali:
Say may God be pleased with him beloved in the description: It was not long ago Almmguet (ie, infinite in length), and alternating short, and four out folk, not Paljaadalqtt (ie, hair twisted very Aljaudp), and Basbt (ie Almstrsl), and was Jaada man, It was not Palmthm (ie, swollen face), and Abalmacltm, and recycling in the face, and was imbued with white, Odj eyes, Ohdb labia, Jalil and Ketd epiphyses (ie headers and the community of the shoulder bone), thorough leaked (ie the hair between the chest and the navel), bare (not on his body hair), Ctn hands and feet (large fingers), if you walked off as if walking in the Sbb, and if I turned turned together, seal of prophethood between his shoulders, the Seal of the Prophets, the finest people CVA, breaststroke and boldest people, honest people to tone, more complete people edema and Olinhm complaisant, and noblest of ten, whom he saw Ouhaba counterintuitive, and Khalth know I love him, "says Naath have not seen before or after him like this.
(Biography of Ibn Hisham: 1 / 401, 402).

Habibullah Ohoah .......... Please heart seeing it ......... Radiating light from within it ......... It seems good in his face

God of the universe gaze ....... And then click gaze Orkah ....... Vessels to seeing your Lord ........ Prior to his vision of death.

O our people to see, and we are delighted his service, and Ahherna in his coterie.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Was the Prophet peace be upon him illiterate
» The wisdom of the multiplicity of his marriage peace be upon him
» Prophet peace be upon him in the Holy Quran
» Are colorful wives peace be upon him to lust?
» لعبة الفيلم الاكثر مشاهدة Lord Of The Rings , Conquest 2009 بروابط شغالة 100%

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات بروف فياض :: (¯`°•.¸¯`°•. المنتديات الإسلامية .•°`¯¸.•°`¯) :: Forum of Islamic culture-
انتقل الى:  
المواضيع الأخيرة
» مفتاح تفعيل windows 7 ultimate n activation النسخة الاوروبية
A complete description of our Lord the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him I_icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 15, 2020 8:57 pm من طرف safy990

» تحميل ويندوز سفن 64 بايت كاملة ألية تورينت win 7 64 bite torrent
A complete description of our Lord the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him I_icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 15, 2020 8:53 pm من طرف safy990

» تحميل برنامج QuickBooks كويك بوكس كامل بالسيريال روابط سريعة على الميديا فاير
A complete description of our Lord the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء سبتمبر 23, 2020 12:24 pm من طرف nany4mg

» الدولية كلين للتنظيف الشامل بجدة - 0555665145
A complete description of our Lord the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him I_icon_minitimeالخميس أبريل 12, 2018 9:57 pm من طرف alrafay

» نظف خزانك وحافظ على نقاء المياه
A complete description of our Lord the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أبريل 03, 2018 2:30 am من طرف احمدالسيد299

» تحلية مياه البحر المالح
A complete description of our Lord the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أبريل 03, 2018 2:27 am من طرف احمدالسيد299

» تعقيم وتنظيف خزانات المياه يحافظ على الماء نقيا فترة طويلة
A complete description of our Lord the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أبريل 03, 2018 1:51 am من طرف احمدالسيد299

» الدولية كلين للتنظيف الشامل بجدة - 0555665145
A complete description of our Lord the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 28, 2018 5:12 pm من طرف alrafay

» الدولية كلين لعزل الخزانات بجدة -0555665145
A complete description of our Lord the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him I_icon_minitimeالجمعة فبراير 09, 2018 1:10 am من طرف alrafay

» شركة تنظيف شقق بجدة-0555665145
A complete description of our Lord the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him I_icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 22, 2018 6:36 pm من طرف alrafay

Copyright © proffayad.yoo7.com 2008-2009. All rights reserved
Home of Exclusive
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لمنتديات بروف فياض
2009-2010

free counters