Jokes of our Oou_ou10

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم، إذا كانت هذه زيارتك الأولى للمنتدى، فيرجى التكرم
بالتسجيل
منتديات بروف فياض
Jokes of our Oou_ou10

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم، إذا كانت هذه زيارتك الأولى للمنتدى، فيرجى التكرم
بالتسجيل
منتديات بروف فياض
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةمجلةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Jokes of our

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
محمد فياض
المدير العام
المدير العام
محمد فياض

المشاركات : 2169
التقييم : 6
النشاط : 5061
سجل فى : 26/05/2009

أوسمة العضو : وسام التميز
Jokes of our Avatar10

Jokes of our Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Jokes of our   Jokes of our I_icon_minitimeالخميس مارس 11, 2010 10:55 pm

Written by D/ Fuad Azzam

Jokes of our

Rural village in Egypt, and in a beautiful summer night, glimmered the lights of the moon dreamy, and Zht the stars, the breeze Taba, sat the neighbors in the basin wide sleeping mat old, had himself alone on the side of one of several arranged tea and wash the cups and describes the Chinese copper shiny , and equipped (Bagour) to launch the torch tea party in an exquisite summer evening Sidhan the time after a while.
They sat chatting, and then people have been affected by them the purity of the air Vceft and there were widespread affinity and defeated on the selfishness of human love, and raise the banner innate generosity proud victory over stingy article, Astdvot hearts satisfied with whatever pleasures of this world, and hope receded unbridled pleasures of life when SUR conviction and the door of happiness, Vthio of all intelligence and culture of fungal natural tinged humor and humor faces and a laugh from the bottom of my heart are not counted for tomorrow or after tomorrow for an account.
Quote smaller folk are not prepared tea and fridge Blue House graciously to the audience, said one: "What is the late Sheikh Mohammed us tonight?.
Replied the other: perhaps busy Bdioufh and Mhniih secondary certificate Azhar groom is our town today.
Another said, I think that Sheikh Mohammed will be delayed for Samerna whatever the circumstances, and we agreed with him that today's celebration at its expense if it was delayed for fugitives, Iaoelh that returned after a while.
Tdhag men ... Then someone said Praise be to God luck sweet Yashik Muhammad Here is a accept from afar.
I accept Sheikh Mohammed with a smile as usual, elegant in appearance and longing clean laundry and shoes polished and fragrant Alviah, carrying a book - was at hand to fill a book or newspaper in Gheit no home, no Council - I accept them, then said to all of you peace and God's mercy and blessings response everyone screaming peace and a place of Professor and sat him and called for tea, boys of Sheikh Mohammed.
Sheikh Mohammed to consider putting them and said: Sorry for the delay you, and only Okhareni search for this book and put it forward on the mat.
One of them said: It is trying to read the title, and the name of this book you Sheikh Mohammed?
Said of his side does not try to read and you my mother?
Sheikh Mohammed responded quickly to alter the course does not talk .. Egypt is the mother of your mother the whole world.
Everyone laughed, said Sheikh Mohammed: "O group, we know that Egypt or the world it is you know of her father?
Increased everyone laughing, saying, O God Oouhhetna Sheikh Mohammed and Oouhhna Cilsk laughing, how could this book? .
Said of this book is written by our scientists Tarif seniors in our heritage, heritage of my loved ones when dealing with many aspects of self-Baltsrip and manufactured smiles on the faces of Absin.
Somebody said Mtvasaha: Praise God until this written in the books.
Sheikh Mohammed said the ups? There's this and that and those two and two and two and those and those and the needs of very many.
Tdhag the audience again and they said .. O Sheikh Mohammed Hawktna to see in this book is spared us.
Sheikh Mohammed's response: You know all that I can not speak until after the second round in the tea and drink after the first round.
Shouted furiously: tea tea tea quickly.
Sheikh Mohammed said, however Socelikm until the tea .. This book is named: News fools and dupes his class mark of Imam Abu al-Faraj Ibn al, and the book Droll wit is very very nice condition, but I fear for you that the author talked to you before what some of the jokes.
Surprised the people and someone said: fear for the Sheikh author of us? How?
Sheikh Mohammed said: Imam Abu al-Faraj Ibn al-Muslim scholars were numbered with great books including a book which explained all of the Quran: the increased walking in the science of interpretation, one of the best interpretations and the greatest interest, and his books have the elite status of the collection of Sir guardians of God is righteous one of the best books preaching, guidance, and best, and his books coating Satan book is indispensable in the world of Abed and showing the tricks the devil that deceived by all groups of people, Muslims and unbelievers and many more than a hundred book Bektapin.
One Attendance: God wills it, God willing, Where was this mark?
Sheikh Mohammed said: He lived and died in the sixth century AH He died in 597 AH.
With all his books was a preacher, an invaluable famous cry of stone and rock sermon Evlq of devotion has long boards and preaching more than forty years.
They said: "What does it mean you are afraid of us on our world Galilee O Sheikh Mohammed?
Sheikh Mohammed said: This book Talath finally classified by the News has collected many of the idiots and stupidity in all fields and all the funny situations I am afraid that I told you it to think that Ibn al did not know the story only jokes and jokes and this book just a drop of the Sea knowing full interpretation and talk and preaching Crying Western Wall, which his class only Troyha self-defense, a fan of the heart, I am afraid that Tnzloa Imam is true stature.
One of them said: Do not be afraid, Sheikh Mohammed Standings Reserved, God willing, say, Sir, Qowoowoowool.
Sheikh Mohammed said: While raising a cup of tea on it: agreed.
It was narrated by Ibn al-News fools and dupes that one of the idiots sat silent, not speak in the Imam Abu Hanifa may Allah be pleased with him Vojb by Abu Hanifa and would love to hear from him, "O boy, the owner does not speak with say it? He said the boy when forbidden to fast food? Abu Hanifa If dawn, "said the boy, if not the dawn-to-back? Abu Hanifa said that you are a man know yourself!!
Laughter from the audience, "said one of them, as they say that your horse tongue Snth Sank The Hunte Hank.
Sheikh Mohammed said, just open you and God is mentioned in some of effects: one under his tongue Mbu If spoke back.
Indeed, the tongue is half Ohbabi O son of Adam and the other half is his mind which thinks, "said Zuhair Ibn Abi Salma - the poets of ignorance as I said of him caliph Omar bin al-Khattab --
The object you see the silent fan
Increased or deficiency to speak
San boy half and half his heart
There are only a flesh and blood
He said some of the attendees of God I am God, and God for hundreds of hearing you talking about my hair in the Sheikh Mohammed and shook for him even though I do not understand anything from it more often!!
Sheikh Mohammed smiled and said do not you, my brother, for he put it like salt of the speech to the liking of the hearers and capture their attention, listening to him say.
It was narrated by Ibn al-Allah's mercy in the book of fools and dupes News that one of them was asked: of the best: Muawiya ibn Abi Sufyan, or Jesus son of Mary? He said there is no god but Allah Lakkis author Prophet of Revelation Christians?
Sheikh Mohammed hopes in the faces of folk found mostly confused what you said the pain of these appeal to you?
One of them said: O our sheikh after permission was laughing, but I swear to you that all these people want to ask what I ask him but they hide behind their tongues Balpartyp pursuant to the former - not the Jewish prophet Moses and Prophet Jesus Christians?
Sheikh Mohammed said: First: I greet you on your courage not to shy here the Lord said Mujahid bin Jabr - a high-ranking officers - two do not learn a: ashamed, arrogant, and secondly: if Moses, peace be upon the Prophet of the Jews was the meaning of this is that God sent Judaism, even if Jesus peace be upon him was the meaning of this is that God sent be Christians, but God had not sent a messenger except in Islam Allah says: (The religion of God is Islam and people of the Scripture differed only after knowledge came to them, including a prostitute and disbelieves the verses of God, God is swift at reckoning ) (Al-Imran: 19)
It also initiated the meaning of Islam to all the messengers meaning (you started a religion which enjoined by Noah, who revealed to you and China and by Abraham and Moses and Jesus to establish the religion nor the large Ttafrqgua to idolaters, call them to him by God chooses whom He will and guides him by the delegate) ( Shura: 13) In Judaism and Christianity are deviations from the origin of religion revealed by God is Islam, which Samana by the prophet Ibrahim Abu Prophets (Kat-tun is a Muslim before) and this mistake is that of Prophet Moses, the Jews and the Christians, the Prophet Jesus and the prophets of the right they are all Muslims and we first prophets of them.
One of the attendees exploded with laughter they said to him what Idgk in this?
He said that fool who prefer our Lord the Messenger of Allah Maaouya Jesus being a prophet of the Christians? One of them said is true, my men and our duty to laugh after all that we learned out of the story Let's laugh ...
Must be laughing on the last two said other general comments you sheikh others.
Sheikh Mohammed said: Ibn al-Jawzi: a foolish man went to the market to buy a donkey Vlekaya a friend said to where? Said to the market to buy a donkey. His friend say, God willing. "He told his friend and why? Dirhams in quantitative (Pocket) and the donkey in the market place is not here, God willing.
When he entered the market of dirhams stolen from him and he came back disappointed Vlekaya friend said to him, what have you done? He dirhams stolen, God willing, a friend said to him: It is not the subject here, God willing.
Loud laughter and refrained from accepting Sheikh Mohammed said of course we all know the saying that God has a duty to all is to do in the future, because Allaah says (not something I Tcoln effective tomorrow, but that God wills And remember your Lord if you forget and say May the Lord Iahdin to the nearest of the rational) (Cave: 24.23) One of the attendees are very beautiful, your (future), Cheikhna peeved because I have spoken of the group as they completed that, God willing, I mean one of them asked him about his name said: Massad, God willing, and once you are traveling to Egypt and asked someone on the station train: Train Egypt came up, my brother? He said five minutes, God willing, so I exasperated him more than missed the train!
Audience laughed, he said Sheikh Mohammed said, Sir, God blessing on each and then they said that Imam Shafi'i allows to say that I am a believer, God willing, Tabarka.
One Attendance: Community-Azhar and God do not have the problems in religion at all!
Sheikh Mohammed smiled and said: O brother, how this is permitted is that although no man's land between the bees Is our reputation is known beyond doubt haraam for all people? Is our reputation or deny halal known solution for all people?
We always take the center and easier for people in contentious matters, religion is pleased as we all know.
Promises the start of Ibn al-Jawzi that stupid old woman went to its neighbors in the dead attributed to them and what it wanted out of felt sick at the side of the house She turned and said: God the best consolation in that too when I die I can not afford to walk every hour!
Giggle from the audience hearts even lay them on the back, and when he pacified Sheikh? Mm laugh?
One of them said: Is this word is said in such a situation Yamolana: Almlafez Saad?
Sheikh Mohammed said: With what I know that you're Sa'd but I agree with you it is the duty of seeing the patient to speak has gladly talk it helped him to recover because it relieves the nerves and raise the morale has enjoined us by trustworthy sincere peace be upon him said: "facilitated and Tbeefoa and preached not you emigrate.
The peace be upon him if he returned patients said there is nothing wrong purification, God willing. He called for his recovery and pray like I listen to him saying peace be upon him: O go bass [disease] the Lord heal people, and you do not cure but Shafi healed healing does not leave any disease behind.
Somebody said God bless you darling Oh Messenger of God, and God bless you from the ticket.
He said some of it?
Said: It is ..
Sheikh Mohammed interrupted if allowed without mentioning names, because the Prophet peace be upon him forbade backbiting and enjoined us to recall the virtues of our dead.
The man said: One of the people a long time ago I went with him to get back to patients when we sat down we asked the patient, said the best case, God willing, Dr. wrote me a new medicine in which the healing, God willing, God willing, I said to heal and preach the authors said: ياجماعة Hala Alparwk back glass was also important was? Vthelon the patient's face and we remained silent a bit, then walked away and I swore to myself not to meet with him in the beyond and between me and him reply peace.
Echoing everyone There is no power except in Allah
Sheikh Mohammed and Allah has saddened me your friend and moody so-bye to meet soon.
Sheikh disappeared from sight, said one of them: What is the difference between us and the fools who heard their news from Sheikh Mohammed?
They said: Why: he said: Sheikh Mohammed took the opportunity and the drama of her heart did not pay what we promised the price of tea and sugar tonight!
They laughed together, and then someone said: that tomorrow is very serious,
Replied the other: "Say, God willing.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
أشرف صلاح
نائب المدير
نائب المدير

المشاركات : 1187
التقييم : 4
النشاط : 2556
سجل فى : 07/06/2009

أوسمة العضو : وسام التميز
Jokes of our _avate10

الموقع : إدارة المنتدى

Jokes of our Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Jokes of our   Jokes of our I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 02, 2010 6:30 am

thannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkes
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://proffayad.yoo7.com

Jokes of our
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات بروف فياض :: (¯`°•.¸¯`°•. المنتديات الإسلامية .•°`¯¸.•°`¯) :: Forum of Islamic culture-
انتقل الى:  
المواضيع الأخيرة
» مفتاح تفعيل windows 7 ultimate n activation النسخة الاوروبية
Jokes of our I_icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 15, 2020 8:57 pm من طرف safy990

» تحميل ويندوز سفن 64 بايت كاملة ألية تورينت win 7 64 bite torrent
Jokes of our I_icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 15, 2020 8:53 pm من طرف safy990

» تحميل برنامج QuickBooks كويك بوكس كامل بالسيريال روابط سريعة على الميديا فاير
Jokes of our I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء سبتمبر 23, 2020 12:24 pm من طرف nany4mg

» الدولية كلين للتنظيف الشامل بجدة - 0555665145
Jokes of our I_icon_minitimeالخميس أبريل 12, 2018 9:57 pm من طرف alrafay

» نظف خزانك وحافظ على نقاء المياه
Jokes of our I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أبريل 03, 2018 2:30 am من طرف احمدالسيد299